Before I was browsing around, read some articles, and I found this interesting article about 'Green Tea'.
On that article, the author speak about how its green tea very useful and has so many advantages on your way to reduce your fat. Of course it's very healthy. But there he also tells about its side effect of drink green tea and that is you'll have insomnia, due to the caffeine in it (wow so surprise to find out this one, cos as a green tea drinker and I do routine consume this tea, I never have those insomnia, even I can sleep well after drink it) but well I'm not an expert about this, I just tell about what I feel become one of green tea drinker, and yeah maybe there's some people out there who feel the side effect by drink green tea. :D
Anyway green tea has long been consumed in India, Japan and China (and some other countries in Asia including my country Indonesia) due to its numerous benefits.
So, how is green tea useful to you?
Well first, it has a very powerful anti-oxidant contains on it, which this will help to reduce the risk of having cancer. Green tea prevents bladder cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, colorectal and lung cancer, pancreatic, skin, liver cancer, prostate cancer, and stomach cancer. (Waaah.. So if you haven’t drink green tea yet.. TRY NOW!! It’s better to prevent than to recure, aight?) And somehow it also helps in improving your digestion and bowel movements.
And about it benefits on help you to reduce your weight, by drink green tea it boosts up your metabolism, thus stimulating your body to burn the calories quicker and helps in reducing your cholesterol level.
Green tea is also effective in controlling your blood sugar level, and maintaining your blood sugar level with green tea would also help you to lose weight.
So still don’t wanna drink green tea?
Then you lost one way to be healthy and lost your chance to get your proportional body today!
On that article, the author speak about how its green tea very useful and has so many advantages on your way to reduce your fat. Of course it's very healthy. But there he also tells about its side effect of drink green tea and that is you'll have insomnia, due to the caffeine in it (wow so surprise to find out this one, cos as a green tea drinker and I do routine consume this tea, I never have those insomnia, even I can sleep well after drink it) but well I'm not an expert about this, I just tell about what I feel become one of green tea drinker, and yeah maybe there's some people out there who feel the side effect by drink green tea. :D
Anyway green tea has long been consumed in India, Japan and China (and some other countries in Asia including my country Indonesia) due to its numerous benefits.
So, how is green tea useful to you?
Well first, it has a very powerful anti-oxidant contains on it, which this will help to reduce the risk of having cancer. Green tea prevents bladder cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, colorectal and lung cancer, pancreatic, skin, liver cancer, prostate cancer, and stomach cancer. (Waaah.. So if you haven’t drink green tea yet.. TRY NOW!! It’s better to prevent than to recure, aight?) And somehow it also helps in improving your digestion and bowel movements.
And about it benefits on help you to reduce your weight, by drink green tea it boosts up your metabolism, thus stimulating your body to burn the calories quicker and helps in reducing your cholesterol level.
Green tea is also effective in controlling your blood sugar level, and maintaining your blood sugar level with green tea would also help you to lose weight.
So still don’t wanna drink green tea?
Then you lost one way to be healthy and lost your chance to get your proportional body today!
----------
No comments:
Post a Comment