Friday, May 9, 2008

Keep Health with Japanese Foods

Japanese foods known as the healthiest food. Because they're not only made from fresh fishes (which this is good for ur body), but they also been processed with very precise and clean as i know.

Japan is an island country that has four seasons, and that make Japan sits on number one for country whom consume sea products, fishes include.

And this habit of course very good, cos we know the nutrients that contain inside the fishes are so high, and this very useful for your intelligence, growth, and health.

So, let's get know some original foods made from fish and very well know in Japan.
* Sushi, this is one of the most famous food from japan (I bet u ever heard that too, if not then how poor u ^^, hihi just kidding :D )
So back to the sushi, it's made from slices of raw fish or boiled shrimps that putted on top of the rice that already been mixed with a little vinegar.
(umm.. seems nasty? I meant, you might be think "raw fish?" "yaaks", but heyyy.. if you havent try it yet then you should try and you wont feel regret, since it's one of my favourite food, very mammamia delicious ^-^. And don't worry even it's made from raw fish, but like I said before they've been processed with very precise and clean :) )

* Unagi, this one made from eel, where the process is after the eel been splited, then chef will baked it. Unagi usually be serve with hot rice.
And some people believe by eat unagi, it'll increase your stamina. Well you can try it. Since I haven't try this one yet, so I don't know how it taste, but people I known who have tasted it before said that unagi is one of their favourite food.

* Sashimi, another well known food from Japan. Made from slices of fishes, squids or seaweeds. And we eat it by dip it on the bowl that contain with shoyu (its kind of soy sauce but it’s made also from fish).
The uniquely of this sashimi is how to serve it. Fish that already been slice into tiny slices, will be form into a tray that has flower motif. Very interesting isnt it? :D

Well that a review about some Japanese foods. I know this not enough, cos there’s so many Japanese foods that very well known and also delicious out there. And I’ll write about them too soon. ^-^
So keep checking out my blog. xD

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment